Children of Soldiers Declared POW/MIA

Jul 17, 2013

About: The commonwealth provides a special state grant to children of a member of the U.S. Armed Forces who has been designated a "Prisoner of War" or as "Missing in Action" and: 1) Served on active duty after January 31, 1955. And 2) was a resident of Pennsylvania for at least twelve (12) months preceding his/her service on active duty. Students do not qualify if they are a child of any member of the U.S. Armed Forces who deserted, defected to the enemy, or was discharged under conditions other than "honorable." To apply, file a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and the POW-MIA application. You may obtain the POW-MIA application by calling: 1-800-692-7392 (toll-free) or  717-720-2366 (TDD, for hearing-impaired ONLY)
Learn More:
View more: Pennsylvania Military Education Benefits or select another location to learn more about what is available.

Printed from: