Free Tuition for Dependents of South Dakota POW's and MIA's

Jul 19, 2013

About: The spouse or child of a Veteran who is a prisoner of war or who is listed as missing in action, may be entitled to free tuition at a state supported school or vocational school. The Veteran must have been a bona-fide resident of South Dakota at the time of entry into active service.
Eligibility: The child or spouse must be a resident of South Dakota and not eligible for equal or greater federal benefits. (SDCL) 13-55-9.1 to 13-55-9.6
Learn More:
View more: South Dakota Military Education Benefits or select another location to learn more about what is available.

Printed from: