Free Tuition For Spouses and Children of POW/MIA in Arkansas

Jul 16, 2013

About: Arkansas Department of Education: Arkansas Department of Education has the authority to provide free tuition and fees at any state supported college, university, technical school, or vocational school. (AR Code 6-82-601 et. seq.) 

Eligibility: The spouse and children of any Arkansan who has been declared to be Prisoner of War or placed in a missing-in-action status since January 1, 1960. The same provisions apply to the surviving spouse and children of any Arkansas resident killed in action since 1960.

Learn More:

View More: Arkansas Military Education Benefits or select another location to learn more about what is available.

Printed from: