Army Tuition Assistance
    Navy Tuition Assistance
    Air Force Tuition Assistance
    Marine Corps Tuition Assistance
    Coast Guard Tuition Assistance
    Veterans Affairs Resources
    Education Center Locations
    Military Education Benefits
    Colleges and Universities
    TA News and Articles
    About MilitaryTA.com
    Submit Information
    Submit Corrections / Updates
    Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
   When possible, we link to official sources of information.  There may be times that information has changed and we have not been made aware of the changes.  If you notice information which needs to be updated or removed, please let us know so we provide as accurate information as possible.

    MilitaryTA.com is not affiliated with the U.S. Military or U.S. Government and is a privately maintained resource to make finding Tuition Assistance information a little easier. 

Home > Military Education Benefits > High School Diploma for Korean Veterans
High School Diploma for Korean Veterans

Printer Friendly Page    Jul 17, 2013   

About: Veterans who served during the Korean War may be eligible to receive a high school diploma. The diplomas are for any Veteran who currently resides in Florida, regardless of whether they were living in Florida at the time they went to high school. The Florida Department of Education will send a standard Florida high school diploma upon receiving a completed and notarized application along with your DD Form 214 or honorable discharge. Also, Family members who would like to apply for a diploma posthumously may do so.
Eligibility: Must be a Florida resident; inducted into military service between June 27, 1950 and January 31, 1954; received an honorable discharge; started high school between 1946 and 1950; and scheduled to graduate from high school between 1950 and 1954.
View more: Florida Military Education Benefits or select another location to learn more about what is available.
Printer Friendly Page    Jul 17, 2013   

Updates to the content on this page:
If you notice information on this page that needs to be updated or know of something that needs to be added, please send us an email and let us know.