High School Diplomas for Veterans (Operation Recognition)

Jul 19, 2013

About: Veterans of WW II, Korea, and Vietnam that were unable to complete their Wyoming high school education before entering service, either by draft or enlistment is entitled to have their high school diploma. All Wyoming high schools participate with the Commission in this important program. Even Veterans who got their GED certificates after returning home are eligible, too. In cases of closed high schools, diplomas are issued by high schools that took in the closed ones. Application is made through the Commission office. For more information, call (800) 833-5987.
Learn More: https://www.wy.ngb.army.mil/veterans/
View more: Wyoming Military Education Benefits or select another location to learn more about what is available.

Printed from: http://www.militaryta.com/benefits/high-school-diplomas-for-veterans-operation-recogn.shtml