High School Diplomas for WWII, Korean War, and Vietnam War Era Veterans

Jul 17, 2013

About: Veterans who were unable to receive a Vermont high school diploma because of their military service may be eligible to receive one from a Vermont high school. The Office of Veterans Affairs verifies applications, and the diplomas are issued by a secondary school picked by the Veteran.
Eligibility: Veterans of the World War II, Korean War, and Vietnam War Eras who do not have a high school diploma. Armed Services Scholarship: The Spouse and children of military members who died while on active duty since 2001, or the spouse and children of Vermont National Guard members who died while serving at any time, may pursue an undergraduate degree at a Vermont state college tuition free. They may also attend Vermont private colleges with a portion of their tuition reduced. Eligibility: Spouse or child of an active military member who died on active duty since 2001; spouse or child of a Vermont National Guard member who died on duty at any time. Applications for active duty deaths are processed by the Office of Veterans Affairs, which can be reached at (888) 666-9844. Applications for Vermont National Guard deaths are processed at the Vermont National Guard's Education Office at (802) 338-3346.
Learn More: http://veterans.vermont.gov/benefits/recognition
View more: Vermont Military Education Benefits or select another location to learn more about what is available.

Printed from: http://www.militaryta.com/benefits/high-school-diplomas-for-wwii-korean-war-and-vietn.shtml