Army Tuition Assistance
    Navy Tuition Assistance
    Air Force Tuition Assistance
    Marine Corps Tuition Assistance
    Coast Guard Tuition Assistance
    Veterans Affairs Resources
    Education Center Locations
    Military Education Benefits
    Colleges and Universities
    TA News and Articles
    About MilitaryTA.com
    Submit Information
    Submit Corrections / Updates
    Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
   When possible, we link to official sources of information.  There may be times that information has changed and we have not been made aware of the changes.  If you notice information which needs to be updated or removed, please let us know so we provide as accurate information as possible.

    MilitaryTA.com is not affiliated with the U.S. Military or U.S. Government and is a privately maintained resource to make finding Tuition Assistance information a little easier. 

Home > Military Education Benefits > High School Diplomas for WWII, Korean War, and Vietnam War Era Veterans
High School Diplomas for WWII, Korean War, and Vietnam War Era Veterans

Printer Friendly Page    Jul 17, 2013   

About: Veterans who were unable to receive a Vermont high school diploma because of their military service may be eligible to receive one from a Vermont high school. The Office of Veterans Affairs verifies applications, and the diplomas are issued by a secondary school picked by the Veteran.
Eligibility: Veterans of the World War II, Korean War, and Vietnam War Eras who do not have a high school diploma. Armed Services Scholarship: The Spouse and children of military members who died while on active duty since 2001, or the spouse and children of Vermont National Guard members who died while serving at any time, may pursue an undergraduate degree at a Vermont state college tuition free. They may also attend Vermont private colleges with a portion of their tuition reduced. Eligibility: Spouse or child of an active military member who died on active duty since 2001; spouse or child of a Vermont National Guard member who died on duty at any time. Applications for active duty deaths are processed by the Office of Veterans Affairs, which can be reached at (888) 666-9844. Applications for Vermont National Guard deaths are processed at the Vermont National Guard's Education Office at (802) 338-3346.
View more: Vermont Military Education Benefits or select another location to learn more about what is available.
Printer Friendly Page    Jul 17, 2013   

Updates to the content on this page:
If you notice information on this page that needs to be updated or know of something that needs to be added, please send us an email and let us know.