Kansas In-state Tuition for Military Family Members

Jul 17, 2013

About: Currently U.S. military Service members and residing in Kansas, or are a member of the Kansas National Guard, you and your spouse and dependents may be determined to be residents for tuition and fee purposes. If you have retired or have been honorably discharged from the military, you, your spouse and your dependents may also be deemed to be residents for tuition and fee purposes if you had a permanent change of station order for active duty in Kansas during your military service and you live in Kansas at the time of enrollment. (K.A.R. 88-3-8a and 88-3-12)

Learn More: http://www.kansasregents.org/residency_faq?print#11

View more: Kansas Military Education Benefits or select another location to learn more about what is available.

Printed from: http://www.militaryta.com/benefits/kansas-in-state-tuition-for-military-family-member.shtml