About: 30 Participating State Schools. 100% tuition waiver (up to 16 credit hours per semester) at any New Jersey state (public), college/university, community college on a space available basis. Available through graduate level.
Eligibility: All members and surviving dependents of New Jersey Guard Service members:
- Must apply for financial aid annually (FAFSA)
- Complete NJDMAVA Form 621-2-R "Commander's Certification" every semester.
- Maintain academic standards set by the school.
- Each school has their own policies and procedures for administering the NJNGTP. You must find out which office is responsible for the program and meet with a representative from that office before you register. This will ensure that you follow the school's policy. For assistance at each school, contact the Veterans Affairs Representative, the Financial Aid Office or the Registrar's Office.
Eligible State School List:
- Atlantic Cape Community College
- Bergen Community College
- Brookdale Community College
- Burlington Community College
- Camden County College
- County College of Morris
- Cumberland County College
- Essex County College
- Gloucester County College
- Hudson County Community College
- Kean University
- Mercer County Community College
- Middlesex County College
- Montclair State University
- New Jersey City University
- New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Ocean County College
- Passaic County Community College
- Ramapo College of NJ
- Raritan Valley Community College
- Richard Stockton College of NJ
- Rowan University
- Salem Community College
- Sussex County Community College
- The College of New Jersey
- The State University of NJ - Rutgers
- Union County College
- Univ. of Medicine & Dentistry of NJ
- Warren County Community College
- William Paterson University of NJ
Learn More: http://www.njarmyguard.com/tuition/
View more: New Jersey Military Education Benefits or select another location to learn more about what is available.