Utah Honorary High School Diplomas

Jul 19, 2013

About: Veterans from WWII, Korea and Vietnam who left High School for military service are eligible to receive Honorary High School Diplomas from the school they left. Contact the local school district for information on how to receive the diploma.

Learn More: http://veterans.utah.gov/homepage/stateBenefits/index.html#diploma

View more: Utah Military Education Benefits or select another location to learn more about what is available.

Printed from: http://www.militaryta.com/benefits/utah-honorary-high-school-diplomas.shtml