About: Provides for the spouse and children of a Missouri Soldier who was killed while serving in action, or became 80% disabled as a result of injuries or accidents sustained in combat action since September 11, 2011 to receive a grant to attend a public college of university in Missouri. The veteran must have been a Missouri resident when first entering the military service or at the time of death or injury.
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must:
- Be a United States citizen, permanent resident, or otherwise lawfully present in the United States.
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment at least half-time in a participating college or university.
- Be the Veteran's spouse at the time of death or injury or the Veteran's child
- Be less than 25 years of age if you are the veteran's child.
- Maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 and maintain satisfactory academic progress as defined by the school.
Learn More: http://dhe.mo.gov/ppc/grants/wartimevetsurvivor.php
View more: Missouri Military Education Benefits or select another location to learn more about what is available.